Saturday 25 January 2014

The Power of Words

Welcome to the 2014 School Year!
As we, in the Southern Hemisphere, head into a new school year, I intend to present to my newbies the wonder and power of words.

 
We have the honour, this year to be able to make friends with a special little guy, whom I'm hoping will gain as much from us, as I know he will give.
With "differences" often being our focus, I hope to enlighten my littlies that words can be powerful.
It is our differences that make us special, unique and individual.
Differences should be celebrated.
 
 
 
 
Words can hurt & Words can heal,
but words can change peoples lives.
I want them to learn that words lead to thoughts and
thoughts lead to beliefs.
 
 I want them to know they have entered an "I CAN" room as opposed to an "I Can't".
 
 
 
Words are Powerful, but is how we use them that makes the difference.
 
I hope you get the opportunity to use the 'power' today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment