Thursday 20 June 2013

BIOGRAPHY WRITING

We've been learning about Biographies. 
What goes into them... 
What is important information...
What do others wish to know...
Why do people write Biographies ... You know, all the good stuff!
So, we thought writing a Biography of the QUEEN would be fun.
Of course, we didn't actually interview her... but we are 5 and 6 years of age now, and we think we know her well enough!!
We started with this great little template! And just look what we produced!!







If you'd like this template and the whole setCLICK HERE FOR MY TPT STORE.






6 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! I found you at Sharon's blog Teaching with Sight. I love your blog. I'd love you to stop over to mine if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn! Thanks for dropping by and for your kind words. I shall be happy to check out your blog! Hugs & Sparkles Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Please visit my blog here to find out all about it. :)

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to understand writing this book for a moment...I saw it on one of our shelves just today. And I should read more from Spurgeon himself.... Thanks for the review, Jonathan! :) Awards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratitude for your time and for your feel affection for...keep visiting our blog for more in order, fashion updates and a great deal more. Biography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratitude for your time and for your feel friendliness for...keep visiting our blog for more in organize, fashion updates and a great deal more. Biography

    ReplyDelete